Summer Camps 2024
Summer Day Camp Hours
- Pre-camp hours………….. 7am-9am
- Regular Full Camp Hours……..9am-4pm
- Regular Half Day Hours….9am-12pm
- Post-camp Hours…………4pm-6pm
- Payment Plans will be available and must be turned in by May 1st.
- The Itasca Summer Day Camps follow the Itasca School District #10 Calendar.
- Deadline to cancel, drop, add or change camp registration is the Wednesday before each week/session by 12pm. No changes, registration or cancellations will be accepted after this time.
- Refunds or pro-rated fees will not be granted if a camper misses camp, no exceptions!
- Camp Butterflies and Camp Adventure will go to the pool on M/W/F afternoons.
- Participants must bring the following each day: laundry basket, towel, swimsuit, lunch, snacks, and sunscreen. Campers should wear comfortable clothing and gym shoes.
- Please wear sunscreen to camp. We will apply sunscreen prior to leaving for the pool. If you wish to have staff help your child, please provide spray sunscreen labeled with your child’s name.
- Day Camp Swim Lessons are available for Camp Butterflies and Camp Adventure during weeks/sessions they are enrolled in camp.
- Now hiring counselors and camp directors.
Extended Care Punch Cards
- Extended Care is available for Camp Butterflies, Camp Adventure and Teen Travel- 7-9am & 4-6pm.
- Extended care punch cards go on sale May 1st.
- Purchase punch cards in $85 (20 hours), $45 (10 hours), $25 (5 hours) increments.
- Punch cards are punched in half hour increments.
- Punch cards are non-refundable and can be purchased throughout the summer.
Waterpark Concession Dollars
If you would like your child to be able to purchase concessions at the pool, you must purchase a concession card at the front desk for $30 or $10. This card will be given to the Camp Director and he/she will be responsible for monitoring what campers are purchasing and spending. Camp staff will not be responsible for lost or stolen money. Campers who do not have a concession card will not be permitted to go to the concession stand during pool time. All concession cards with balances will be returned for use during the rest of the pool season