Fall 2018 Registration Information
Registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Efforts will be made to place registrants on a team; however, once a team is filled, registrants will be placed on a wait list in an effort to create another team. Participants will be informed of team placement by their coach. (DF)
To quickly revisit the site, save this shortcut or visit:www.itascaparkdistrict.com/soccer
Registration will be taken at the front desk and will be accepted during regular office hours.
To save time, fill out the Fall Soccer League Reg Form (PDF) and bring it when you register at the Itasca Rec Center.
Important dates for all levels:
- Registration begins Mon, May 7
- Soccer registration deadline Wed, Aug 8
- Practices start week of August 20 (TBA)
- League games start Sat, Sept 8 (TBA)
- Picture day: TBD (See coach for times)
- More information to come after Aug 15
Important Registration Info
- Uniforms are not included in the registration fees.
- Uniforms have to be ordered at the time of registration.
- We are looking for both Head and Assistant Coaches. If interested, please indicate so on registration forms.
- Games will be held on weekends unless there are makeup games. Coaches will contact players for all dates.
- Parents are responsible for transporting your child to and from each game and practice.
|1st/2nd||Apr 21-June 9||$69/$79||422100-01|
|3rd/4th||Apr 21-June 9||$69/$79||422100-02|
|5th/6th||Apr 21-June 9||$69/$79||422100-03|
|7th/8th||Apr 21-June 9||$69/$79||422100-04|
|1/2 (U8)||Sat||Sep 8-Oct 27||9 am-4 pm||$69/$79||222100-01|
|3/4 (U10)||Sat||Sep 8-Oct 27||9 am-4 pm||$69/$79||222100-02|
|5/6 (U12)||Sat||Sep 8-Oct 27||9 am-4 pm||$69/$79||222100-03|
|7/8 (U14)||Sat||Sep 8-Oct 27||9 am-4 pm||$69/$79||222100-04|
Thank you to our many wonderful volunteer coaches! Your time and efforts are greatly appreciated!
Practices and Games
Itasca Inter-Village Soccer plays in the Mid Suburban Soccer League other districts included are:
- Glendale Heights
- Villa Park
- Wood Dale
Volunteer Coaches NeededItasca Park District Youth Soccer League is largely dependent on volunteer coaches. If you
are able to volunteer 4-6 hours per week during the season, we would greatly appreciate
your help! We are looking for dedicated people who are interested in spreading a "love
of the game" in a positive and safe environment. Although experience with the sport is
helpful, having the passion, energy, and time to assist youth in our community is most
important! Training is provided to all coaches. Interested volunteers, please contact the
Athletic Supervisor at 630-773-2257. All of our volunteer coaches must pass a criminal
background check (provided by the Park District) and attend the preseason
meeting/training. Thank you Coaches for your service!