Group Fitness Class Descriptions
- 30 Minute Power-Total body fitness class in just 30 minutes. Five stations may include body weight movements, dumb bells, steps, bands, and more. (30 minutes)
- Aqua Aerobics- This class consists of both cardio and strength moves in the water eliminating the impact on your body. A 1-hour class that Meet at the Eaglewood Resort and Spa Pool in the evenings and Itasca Waterpark during the day during summer. Please bring your own towel to class. (1 hour)
- Boot Camp- This is a great way to get fit and lose body fat. You will work your heart and muscles by going from 1 exercise to the next for the entire hour. Boot Camp will include calisthenics like push-ups, jumping jacks, crunches and other body weight exercises at different intensities taking your body to a challenge. This class burns calories like crazy! (1 hour)
- Cardio Kickboxing-This class combines martial arts techniques with fast-paced cardio for the beginner and elite athlete alike. You will build stamina, improve coordination and flexibility, and burn calories as you build lean muscle with this fun and challenging 45-minute workout.
- Fitness Cardio Circuit- Help increase your metabolism and burn fat alternating between short cardio segments and muscle building exercises. (1 hour)
- Pilates-Get lean without using dumbbells, barbells, or heavy machines! Come strengthen your muscles, improve flexibility, balance, and posture with Pilates.
- PIYO-This class is a blend of Pilates and yoga set at a faster pace that adds more aerobic endurance. Expect to sweat and feel the burn! (1 hour)
- Senior Fit 'n' Pump- Stay fit, healthy and flexible. Learn how to move and exercise correctly, while working your heart and increasing your strength without hurting your joints. (45 minutes)
- Seniors in Motion - New! This class is for seniors of all fitness levels. We will incorporate elements of strength, balance, and cardio into each class. The option to remain in a chair will be given to those with need, but this class will have you up and moving as you are able!
- Triple Threat- Cardio, strength and core interval training designed to help you get the most out of your workout in the least amount of time! (1 hour)
- Yoga-A 45-minute class that practices the art of yoga postures. Begin your day with balance and energy.
- Zumba-The new fitness craze that fuses Latin-based rhythms with motivating music, unique moves and easy-to-follow combinations. This energetic workout will have you sweating in no time. Bring your enthusiasm and get ready to Zumba! (1 hour)
- Zumba Gold-This class targets the largest growing segment of the population: baby
boomers. It takes the Zumba formula and modifies the moves and pacing to
suit the needs of the active older participant, as well as those just starting
their journey to a fit and healthy lifestyle. Zumba Gold is a dance-fitness
class, and most of all fun! Come join the party! (45 minutes)