Pool Passes 2021
Itasca Waterpark Season Pool Passes are Back for the 2021 Season With A Few New Twists!
Itasca Park District Resident
Senior (60 +): $95
Medinah Park District Resident
- All Patrons Must Still Pre-register for daily time slots, in order to provide the best Itasca Waterpark experience during the 2021 Season. Currently, each time slot will have a limited capacity of 250 patrons (management may increase this as the summer progresses). Once the Family Interactive Pool reopens on July 3rd, the 250 capacity will increase to 350 patrons (or higher).
- Pool Pass Holders will secure their time slots online at zero fee versus paying the daily fee. Respectfully, we ask each pass holder to not sign-up for more than 3 time slots per week.
- Pool Passes Will Only Be Sold Friday, June 11th through Friday, July 2nd.
- Past Pool Pass Holders Can Renew Their Pool Pass Online.
- Simply log into your household account.
- On the Menu Bar go to "Search" & click on "Membership Renewal".
- If you are a past pool pass holder and you need to make any changes (new child, membership type, etc) you will be required to come in person to the Itasca Recreation Center M/W/F 8 am – 5 pm and T/TH 8 am – 8 pm.
- New Pool Pass Purchases Must Be Done In Person. All season pool pass holders and their dependents must provide proof of residency/dependency with a utility bill and a 2020 or 2021 income tax form or birth certificate.
- Itasca Recreation Center
- M/W/F 8 am – 5 pm
- T/TH, 8 am – 8 pm
- Itasca Waterpark
- M-F 10 am – 4 pm
- Sat/Sun 11 am-4 pm
- A family pool pass includes 2 adults and their dependents which reside in that household.
- ID Cards. If you lost your past ID Cards, there is no rush to have them replaced immediately. But, you will want to have them replaced in case we switch to a non-preregistration system during the summer. ID Cards can be replaced at the Itasca Recreation Center Only.
- There will be no pro-rated pool passes.