Summer Camps 2023
Registration is NOW OPEN
Summer Day Camp Hours
- Pre-camp hours………….. 7 am-9 am
- Regular Full Camp Hours……..9 am-4pm
- Regular Half Day Hours….9 am-12 pm
- Post-camp Hours…………4 pm-6 pm
- Camp will follow all current COVID and masks guidelines.
- Payment Plans will be available and must be turned in by May 1st.
- The Itasca Summer Day Camps follow the Itasca School District #10 Calendar.
- Refunds or pro-rated fees will not be granted if a camper misses camp, no exceptions!
- Camp Butterflies Full Day will go to the Itasca Waterpark on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays-afternoons (unless pool is closed due to low attendance or inclement weather).
- Camp Adventure will go to the Itasca Waterpark on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays- afternoons (unless pool is closed due to low attendance or inclement weather).
- Camp Adventure goes on weekly field trips every Thursday.
- Teen Travel Camp will go the Itasca Waterpark on Mondays & Fridays-afternoon (unless pool is closed due to low attendance or inclement weather).
- Participants must provide their own laundry basket, towel, swim suit, lunch, snacks, drink, & water bottle each day unless otherwise specified. Campers should wear comfortable clothing and gym shoes every day.
- Please wear sunscreen. We will apply sunscreen prior to leaving for the pool. If you wish to have staff help your child, please provide us with the spray sunscreen labeled with your child’s name.
- Extended hours are available for Camp Butterflies, Camp Adventure, and Teen Travel Camp.
- Day Camp Swim Lessons are available for Camp Butterflies and Camp Adventure.
Pre/Post Camp Punch Cards
- Purchase punch cards in $85 (20 hours), $45 (10 hours), or $25 (5 hours) increments!
- Punch cards are punched in half-hour increments.
- Punch cards are non-refundable and can be purchased throughout summer
Waterpark Concession Dollars
If you would like your child to be able to purchase concessions at the pool, you must purchase a concession card at the front desk for $30 or $10. This card will be given to the Camp Director and he/she will be responsible for monitoring what campers are purchasing and spending. Camp staff will not be responsible for lost or stolen money. Campers who do not have a concession card will not be permitted to go to the concession stand during pool time. All concession cards with balances will be returned for use during the rest of the pool season