Summer Camps 2022
Registration begins Tuesday, February 1st
Summer Day Camp Hours
- Pre-camp hours………….. 7 am-9 am
- Regular Full Camp Hours……..9 am-4pm
- Regular Half Day Hours….9 am-12 pm
- Post-camp Hours…………4 pm-6 pm
- Camp will follow all current COVID and masks guidelines.
- Payment Plans will be available and must be turned in by May 1st.
- The Itasca Summer Day Camps follow the Itasca School District #10 Calendar.
- Refunds or pro-rated fees will not be granted if a camper misses camp, no exceptions!
- Camp Butterflies Full Day will go to the Itasca Waterpark on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays-afternoons (unless pool is closed due to low attendance or inclement weather).
- Camp Adventure will go to the Itasca Waterpark on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays- afternoons (unless pool is closed due to low attendance or inclement weather).
- Camp Adventure goes on weekly field trips every Thursday.
- Teen Travel Camp will go the Itasca Waterpark on Mondays & Fridays-afternoon (unless pool is closed due to low attendance or inclement weather).
- Participants must provide their own laundry basket, towel, swim suit, lunch, snacks, drink, & water bottle each day unless otherwise specified. Campers should wear comfortable clothing and gym shoes every day.
- Please wear sunscreen. We will apply sunscreen prior to leaving for the pool. If you wish to have staff help your child, please provide us with the spray sunscreen labeled with your child’s name.
- Extended hours are available for Camp Butterflies, Camp Adventure, and Teen Travel Camp.
- Day Camp Swim Lessons are available for Camp Butterflies and Camp Adventure.